Each visitor can be labeled for the reason of the visit. These include but are not limited to:visitor, volunteer, visiting faculty, substitute, temporary student and detention. The visitor’s destination can be added as well.
HALL PASS Check-in Process:
1. The ID is validated as an official government issued ID.
2. The information is checked against the National Sex Offender database and the School Visitor Restricted list.
3. The Hall Pass visitor is updated with results from the visitor check-in.
4. If “Passed,” a badge is printed with time, date, reason, destination and photo.
5. If found on the National Sex Offender Registry or School Restricted list, a visual notice is displayed and alerts are sent out.